Account Based Marketing (ABM)
Account-based marketing (ABM), also known as key account marketing, is a strategic approach to business marketing based on account awareness in which an organization considers and communicates with individual prospect or customer accounts as markets of one.
- Align sales and marketing teams.
- Mine data to identify named accounts.
- Determine who the decision-makers and influencers are at the named account.
- Personalize messaging to address the named account’s business challenges and needs.
- Identify which communication channels will be used to message the named account.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of messaging and sales efforts and make adjustments as necessary